Are you the pro-active Inside Sales Representative we are looking for? Infotrans Caribbean is a System Integrator, a full Service Infrastructure, Communications and Technology Company. With more than 25 years in delivering quality ICT solutions on Curaçao, our business is delivered by a team of 80 professionals in the Caribbean and South America.
We are specialized in design, implementation and maintenance of ICT Infrastructure solutions within all industries.
We are looking for a pro-active Inside Sales representative who can attract and grow the business through our store and Front Office with new and existing customers.
- An exciting and professional work environment
- A great career opportunity with appropriate compensation
- Professional and career advancement opportunities
- Friendly and engaging with customers who email, call or walk into the Infotrans Store
- Very Responsible and Organized- Our customers and team must be able to count on you
- Great Collaborator- Required to liaise with all key department personnel especially warehouse, finance, services and the extended sales team
- Able to multitask, this is a dynamic position that requires inside sales and Front Office task abilities
- Marketing knowledge and skills are a plus
- Good speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch. Spanish and Papiamento are a plus
- Greet customers and visitors of Infotrans Caribbean courteously and efficiently, either by phone or face to face
- Sell products located in the Infotrans Store related to (but not limited to) printers, PC’s, Laptops, Accessories, Ink and Toners, Gate Remotes and any other available store or warehouse inventory
- Responsible for financial transactions made within the store- Cash, Check or swipe
- May be called upon to manage quotations for small items needed for the HP repair center
- Make recommendations to Country and Procurement Managers to ensure stock availability of items with a high run-rate
- Advise on and assist with execution of marketing activities to promote the products in the store
- Manage the administrative skills related to creating quotations and invoices really well, this requires excellent process management and execution
- Act as a backup for the Service Desk to help create a 1st level service tickets if and when needed
How to Apply
If you would like to express your interest, please apply for this position by sending your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com.